Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Ponderings of a 6 Year Old

I love how Hannah writes and keeps a journal of her life. She also illustrates each entry with a detailed drawing. The journal is not private (yet) so she allows me to read what she writes and share it with others.

Here are a few recent entries:

My Soccer Game on Girls Weekend

We went to my game. I played soccer. I got the snack. We got extra snack. We got gaterade and sugar cookies and goldfish. It is girl weekend. Girl secret - girls are better than boys. Shhhhh.
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho

Bug Fun

I played soccer with a beetle on my hand! Here is a close up of the beetle.

(There is a drawing of a beetle on the page with a circle around it and the words "close up" inside.)

The Trip to the Zoo

Once mom took us to the zoo. We went on a bridge. I slid my hand down the rail. Then a yellow jaket stung me. We had so much fun. I love the zoo.

Just thought I would share a brief glimpse into the mind of my sweet six-year-old daughter.

No comments:

Where homeschooling is just a small part of becoming life-long learners.